It's been a little bit since we've provided an update, but here's a list of what was recently released:
- Visitors can now browse Alpha without having to be an Alpha member. Visitors that want to watch or interact will be asked to sign up for an Alpha membership
- Shows now have a tooltip on hover over in order to learn more about the show without having to go to the show page
- Ability to turn VODs around as soon as a live show ends for select shows
- Additional live streaming support for members that have low or unreliable internet connections
- Live/VOD players have been moved to HTML5 with Flash fallback
- Android beta app now supports live video playback.
- Resyncing a membership plan on iOS has been fixed
- People with non paying Alpha accounts can now reactivate their membership. This bug has been fixed.
- Issue where some members were unable to see their payment method in their account setting has been fixed
As always, if you have any Alpha-related questions or comments, please shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.