If you are trying to make payments via Paypal, you will need to enable pop-ups in your browser.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Under "Privacy," click Content settings.
- Under "Pop-ups," select an option:
- Allow all sites to show pop-ups
To access the pop-up blocker settings:
Click the menu button and choose .
- Select the
- In the Content panel below Pop-ups:
- Uncheck the box next to Block pop-up windows to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.
Drop down the 'Safari' menu and choose 'Preferences'. Select 'Security' and untick 'Block pop-up windows'.