New Chrome browsers are by default blocking third-party cookies and site data. This is causing chat to hang in these browsers. We are working on a fix, but here is the workaround.
- On your computer, open Google Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
- Use the "Cookies" section to change your settings:
- Deselect Block third-party cookies and site data
- OR select Manage exceptions and enter api.legendary.com in the Hostname pattern column and select Behavior: Allow and Done.
Once you do this, refresh projectalpha.com and the chatrooms will appear.
The easiest way to get chat working on Safari is to follow these steps:
- Select Safari -> Preferences -> Privacy
- Go to Cookies and Data and select Always Allow.
- Restart Safari
- Go to Projectalpha.com and you should now see the chat window working.